Official Limited Warranty
The Shower Manager stands behind it's products.
1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
If your unit fails within one year from date of purchase and is deemed to be defective by the manufacturer, we will send you replacement at no cost.
What constitutes a Manufacturer Defect?
- Anything identified by the Mfg. as a defect.
What is NOT a
- Non-operation or damage caused by the use of plumber’s dope or a similar product.
- Non-operation or damage caused by the use of showerhead extensions.
- Non-operation or damage caused by corrosion from leaking batteries.
- Non-operation or damage caused by foreign material building up and/or clogging the device.
- Damage caused by the use of pliers or wrenches or by over-tightening the connections.
- Anything identified by the manufacturer as abuse, tampering or vandalism.
If, within 90 days, you are not satisfied for any reason, you are welcome to return the unit for a full refund of your purchase price. ***
* A full-refund means the initial purchase price, which includes the initial shipping charges.
** Refunds only available to customers that purchased from this website (ShowerManager.com). If you purchased from a distributor, please contact them directly.
For those situations, within the first year of purchase, where the no-cost replacement does not apply, we offer a low-cost Replacement Program. We have had teenagers too, so contact us with your story and see if we can’t save you some money on a replacement.
We want to hear from our customers that own Shower Managers that have provided many years of faithful service. Contact us, and tell your story, chances are good that we may be able to work out a discount off the purchase off our current model.